I recognize what you’re considering: green milk?! It might appear like a nutty thought, yet why not mix your go-to almond milk with somewhat green goodness? This milk is ideal for tasting, and in the event that you utilize it in green smoothies, you’ll be getting serious about plant power.
Star Tip: To make the milk, take after my essential almond milk equation, including kale and spinach in the mixing step. At that point you strain and serve as you ordinarily would. The subsequent blend is sweet and smooth, and despite the fact that you’ll scarcely taste the veggies, your body will thank you for them!
- 2 leaves kale, stems removed
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- 1 cup almonds, soaked for 8 hours
- 2 to 3 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups water
1. In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients till totally smooth.
2. Create a large, double layer of cheesecloth and hold it over a large mixing bowl, or hold a nut milk bag over a large mixing bowl. Pour the green milk through the cheesecloth or bag and squeeze thoroughly. You can compost or discard the nut pulp. Transfer the nut milk to an airtight container. It will keep in the fridge for about 3 days.
– See more at: http://kriscarr.com/recipe/green-milk/#sthash.X118p9VL.dpuf